Specialists in designing and building steel - framed buildings for agricultural use
Steel-framed buildings have many advantages on the farm. They are quick to erect, durable and offer wide, clear uninterrupted roof spans.
With cladding in a range of options - from single-skin fibre-cement sheets to composite insulated steel panels - our steel buildings are suitable for a wide range of applications.
From Grain Stores to Livestock Buildings - please explore the projects section on this page to view our previous agricultural projects.
WE OFFER THE FULL FARM BUILDINGS SERVICE:
- Free, no obligation quotation.
- Free, initial site appraisal visit if required.
- Design discussions and help with completion of planning applications.
- Concrete bases on which to erect your steel building.
- Steelwork, fabricated to CE marking standards.
- Steelwork supplied to the National Structural Steelwork Specification.
- Shot-blast and painted with gloss protective finish in standard or special colours.
- Hot-dip galvanising as an option.
- Cladding in a variety of specifications, styles and colours.
- Concrete or galvanised metal grain walling.
- Roller shutters and/or insulated slide-over doors.
- Steel personnel doors.
- Fixed blade louvres and cowls.
- Refurbishment of existing steel buildings.
- Asbestos sheeting safely removed and disposed of.
- Replacement with fibre-cement, composite or built-up systems.
- Existing frames extended or adapted to create space or for change of use.
For further information, or to find out how we might be able to help you, CONTACT US and/or submit an enquiry in the form provided.
Leaders in our field
Whatever your requirements in commercial, industrial or agricultural steel buildings, you will be in safe and expert hands
- Extensive in-house production facilities
- End-to-end solutions
- Designed around your requirements