Royal Studs Yard
The project was shortlisted for a RIDBA Farm & Agricultural Buildings award during 2013
A.C. Bacon Engineering Ltd carried out the following project:
Equestrian buildings at Royal Studs Commodore Yard, Sandringham
“Whatever your requirements in commercial, industrial or agricultural steel buildings, you will be in safe and expert hands. Design, supply & erect steelwork and cladding.”
- Design, fabricate and erect structural steelwork to form two new equestrian buildings; a stable block and an American barn.
- Roofs are sheeted with insulated composite panels and have ventilated ridges.
- Walls and barn doors are clad with tanalised timber boarding.
- Much emphasis was placed on the design, aesthetics and sustainability of the buildings.
- The project was shortlisted for a RIDBA Farm & Agricultural Buildings award during 2013