Grain Dryer Cover Building
Supply and erect a grain drying building
A.C. Bacon Engineering Ltd carried out the following project:
A grain dryer cover building for a client in Worlingworth, Suffolk
“Whatever your requirements in commercial, industrial or agricultural steel buildings, you will be in safe and expert hands. Design, supply & erect steelwork and cladding.”
- Concrete bases.
- Steelwork to portal frame & lean-to, galvanised finish.
- Concrete grain & stock walls.
- Roof clad in Profile 6 natural grey fibre cement sheets.
- Walls clad in single-skin plastisol coated metal, Vandyke brown colour.
- Rear gable & part-side clad with tanalised timber space boarding.
- PVCu gutters & pipes.